Originally founded in 1956 as the National Beryllia Corporation, the company was a pioneer in the research and development of high purity oxide ceramics. In the early 1960s, the company developed ceramic processing technology to press, extrude, and fire BeO to manufacture both standard and custom shapes that could meet the requirements of a wide variety of applications. In the late 1960s and early 1970s, an in-house precision ceramic machining capability was established so those tolerances required by our customers would be met with repeatable consistency for all operations, including drilling, metallizing, lapping, polishing and dicing.
Today, American Beryllia has over 35,000 square feet of manufacturing space located in Northern New Jersey. American Beryllium enjoys a reputation as an innovative force in development and production of BeO ceramic products with an emphasis on high quality, outstanding customer service and fast, on-time delivery to satisfy the high customer demands of a global marketplace.
American Beryllia strives to be a world class supplier of custom Beryllium Oxide ceramic parts through continuous effort to exceed our customers' expectations.
Our commitment is based on our trust in the character and competence of one another and our Teamwork with our dedication to Quality.
At American Beryllia, we recognize that the principal standard of our overall performance must include the quality of our products, the service we provide, and our efforts toward continuous improvement. To achieve our goal of total customer satisfaction our commitment to quality must be to:
- Produce products which conform to the specifications required by our customers.
- Meet production schedules which are consistent with the needs of our customers.
- Foster a working environment conducive to individual and team achievement.
- Communicate our quality and customer satisfaction objectives to our suppliers.
- Pursue a continuous improvement process and establish a culture focused on quality company-wide.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations in an atmosphere that is vigilant to safety.